Applicant will support the daily production of government customer’s geospatial enterprise across multiple domains. Applicant will provide support to analysts at off-site locations and interface with other government customers.
Summary of essential job functions
Under minimal supervision, perform data production for high-resolution imagery, elevation, military overlays, and other geospatial products.
Work as part of a team to provide project support to government customer in the form of reporting, product deliverables, and geospatial presentations.
Perform a variety of geospatial data tasks: locate, collect, analyze, re-project, convert, compile with existing enterprise data, and conduct QA/QC in accordance with established documented procedures and management practices.
- Travel to customer locations with mobile training team to conduct software specific training and demonstrations.
- Maintain knowledge of various information technologies and geospatial/non-geospatial computer programs.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential)
Applicant must have at least a four year degree in GIS/Geography, Imagery Science, Computer Science or equivalent years of military experience.
Proficient in geospatial and imagery sciences as related to Defense and Intelligence communities.
Applicant must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily in a changing work environment.
- Travel time, approximately 25%
- Applicant must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Two years Geospatial experience
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Preferred):
Skyline’s software: TerraExplorer C2MP, TerraBuilder, TerraGate
Familiarity with concepts of 3D visualization
- 3D modeling: simulations, CAD, SketchUp designer/integrator
- LiDAR technologies
- ERDAS Imagine, Socet GXP, ENVi, RemoteView
- ESRI’s: ArcMap & extensions, ArcCatalog, ArcSDE, and ArcServer
- Managing and maintaining IT systems
- CompTIA Certification(s); A+, Network+, or Security+
- Windows Computing Environment Certification
- MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- MS SQL Server (w/ general understanding of SQL query syntax)
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Networking technologies
- Familiarity with MS Windows Server 2008/2012
- Scripting language(s); Perl, Python, C++, C#
- Open Geospatial Consortium Standards: WMS, WFS, WMTS, WCS
- Familiarity with Army IT systems/architectures: DCGS-A, GWS, MFWS, IWS
Skyline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com